· Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
· Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
· Uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
· Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
· Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0035) IBM Ceska Republika, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Salesforce Service Cloud experience,
· 2+ years of Salesforce experience,
· Familiarity with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods,
· Experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
· Experience & demonstrated understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform,
· Good command of English, both written and verbally.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Service Cloud certification is nice to have
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.