We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We help organizations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customization across the entire Salesforce platform. We promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change.
We're experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect to our talented Marketing Services team. In this Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
· Translate business requirements/user stories into a practical, scalable solution that leverages the functionality and best practices of the chosen marketing automation system
· Lead onsite client workshops to share Bluewolf, an IBM Company's marketing automation framework, best practices, and case studies
· Understand the technical depth of the project and validate the correct resources for the project
· Promotes best practice-driven solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve adoption
· Writes solution documentation and specifications jointly with the technical architect to create a consensus-based, scalable, adaptable enterprise solution in sync with client needs and strategies
· Supports practice development initiatives, training, and internal thought leadership
· Work with clients to shape marketing automation system design and strategy and define and scope projects to address specific needs
· Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
· Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends and research to share with clients, drive practice development, training, and thought leadership, and develop best practices
Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services Solution Architect is responsible for conceiving the overall Solution Design and roadmap for Salesforce Marketing Cloud initiatives.
This is a key position on any project where it is expected that you will motivate and guide the team throughout the delivery. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating memorable experiences for our clients and our people.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills required include:
· Significant experience in marketing, technology, and/or consulting with significant hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, Social Studio, and the Connector
· Demonstrated ability to distill business requirements into solution architecture and system design across marketing and sales systems
· Strong knowledge of business modelling and process documentation
· Deep understanding of Salesforce ecosystem, data models, and common integration points with marketing systems
· Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical and functional requirements gathering, and design sessions
· Willingness to travel up to 75%
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SFMC, Bluewolf, Solutions Architect
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, Social Studio, and the Connector
Secondary Job Category
· UK or EU Passport or independent Visa
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire