As a Salesforce Developer you will:
• Effectively collaborate with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
• Collaborate with colleagues around design thinking, to bring the customer to the heart of development to deliver great user experience
• Contribute to the design and development of Apex triggers, Lightning Component Framework apps, visual force/lightning pages and API based integrations.
• Effectively support Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT's
• Support data migration activities as required
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1387) IBM Service Centre UK Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Prior experience in a Development role
• Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, and configurations
• Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
• Salesforce Certified
• Experience with Apex, Lightning Component Framework and Visualforce.
• Integration Patterns, RAML, SOAP, RESTful JSON services
• Non-Salesforce experience that would be considered
• Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
• Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
• Experience building enterprise solutions using Service Oriented Architecture
• Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Ruby on Rails, Struts).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Referral Promo Code
The Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM. A fast-paced and dynamic business built to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients. All of our employees work in a consultancy environment on a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors. Every project has its own unique working environment - this enables our employees to build their experience, skillset and network. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems?
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
We are proud of our training and development opportunities. As part of the CIC, you will be welcome to undertake a multitude of training courses with an extensive range of classroom, e-learning, interactive and video courses. With our support, you will have the opportunity to acquire industry recognised qualifications, gain valuable experience with globally renowned companies and work with industry leading technologies. This will enable you to grow within our business which we support via promotion and progression opportunities.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.