A Salesforce Developer here at Bluewolf, is responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scale-able, extensible, and maintainable, mainly on the Force.com platform. This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and extensive experience in either Java or C#, with a desire to move to a new challenge. The Salesforce technology stack, while having it's own unique elements and capabilities, bears a strong resemblance to Java and C#. Here are some specific responsibilities for this role:
· Learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables
· Effectively collaborate with project team and client resource on advanced technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
· Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect
· Build and/or implement customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
· Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
· Manage commitments across multiple projects Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is an award-winning global consulting agency and Salesforce strategic partner that designs, creates, and innovates digital experiences to connect our clients with their own customers, NOW. We can take your knowledge and years of experience, and help you apply them in an emerging and exciting market. If you're goal is to expand your skill set, we strongly encourage you to apply today and find out why your future should be with Bluewolf.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years' experience in a development role with at least 2-3 years of that experience including development specifically within the Salesforce and Force.com environments
· Prior leadership experience either in a true management role or taking the lead within a team
· Strong competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
· Prior experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts
· Salesforce - Field Service Lightning Experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Salesforce experience is strongly preferred
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Salesforce Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.