As Travel and Expense Practitioner, you'll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
· Performs receipts, hardcopy and document library processing in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that all requests are processed based on their Country Specific requirements
· Perform accurate data entries within the expected turn around time.
· Ensure responses received from employees/pre-audit team are actioned in a timely manner.
· Respond promptly to queries being investigated by Expense tier 2 case manager and team leader.
· Respond promptly to queries raised by the employees regarding their Travel expense claims
· Organize and file scanned documents for on and offsite archiving.
· Perform data entry
· Provide expense report and receipt requests sent to Document Library desk
• Contribute to T&E process improvement initiatives as required
• Perform other duties as required within employee payables process
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Psychology / Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
· Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (day shift, mid-shift or night-shift)
· Amenable to work in Quezon City (Eastwood City Libis)
· With payroll experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Above average to excellent communication skills.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
· Bachelor's Degree
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.