As RPA Automation Developer, you will build automation processes and maintain them for operations use on daily basis. Work on meaningful timelines under project mode and execute creation of robots.
· Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard Automation design principles and conventions and in accordance with Operational needs
· Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools & should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation
· Configuring new Automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
· Communicating with Business analyst and Client on every single day progress
· Building and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
· Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
· Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process. If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
· Solid experience to design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements
· Proficient in ensuring the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions. The design and principles should be easy to maintain
· Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured.
· Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of this scripts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Prior Experience to Automation tools such as Ui Path/Blueprism/Automation Anywhere
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Secondary Job Category
Service & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.