In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Recruiter-SS is responsible for in-bound, active candidate processing which involves reviewing and screening candidate applications from a variety of sourcing channels and presenting the most qualified to be interviewed by the client. The Recruiter-SS may manage an individual requisition load, working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team, supplying active candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Business Partners. They will act as the first point of contact for active candidates and will be able to convey the client’s EVP and talk knowledgably about the company, industry and role opportunity.
· May participate in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
· Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified active candidates against prescribed scoring criteria via resume review, pre-recorded interview, scripted interview, or a combination
· Notify relevant candidates within the ATS/CRM on opportunities
· Acts as a brand ambassador to engage active candidates and retain their interest in the client’s company
· Screens and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs and provides requisition status updates as required
· Reviews the relevant strength and size of the candidate pool to determine with the TABP if additional sourcing activities are required
· Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
· Keep systems accurately updated as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 1-year experience of working in a faced paced environment such as call/customer service support center
• Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office
• Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 1 year of recruitment experience, with screening expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role.