Ready to re-imagine the product management role? At IBM, as an Offering Manager, you are responsible for the full lifecycle of an offering: from validating need to determining the business model and defining the solution requirements. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you use your keen insights into what customers want in their own business plan - and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to a problem. If being the CEO of your offering excites you, consider an offering management career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What you'll do:
· Own a specific product area within the Aspera Product Portfolio.
· Work with customers to define product functionality for MVPs and ultimately to maximize customer adoption and business value with the product.
· Work with UI/UX design process assuring all functionality developed is easy to use and clearly articulates its value to customers.
· Use a combination of customer data and market research to prioritize new functionality into a roadmap that balances functionality, improvements and technical debt.
· Develop and maintain a current understanding of industry and technology trends. Finding first adopters and initial customers and partners. What you'll bring:
· A customer-centric focus on how to deliver business value with a keen understanding of the IT enterprise and business ecosystem
· Enjoy working with highly technical customers and team members
· Proven ability to work with sales and sales engineering teams
· Proven ability to work with development teams
· Proven ability to work with enterprise customers
· Demonstrable ability to work independently
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
· Ability to use data and metrics to make recommendations and measure success NOTE: If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position ($92,000 - $143,000) is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
3+ years experience in the following:
· Product management
· Product development
· Technical acumen
· Design thinking
· Market research
· Go-to-market (GTM) strategy
· Business analytics, or other related work
· Exposed to and well versed in technology concepts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise