Your Role & Responsibilities
· Work with Promontory senior management and project teams to design, develop, implement and assist managing MPS services based on clients' requirements. Services include: Privacy Impact Assessments, handling of Data Subject Requests, Cross Border Data Movement reviews, Vendors privacy assessments, Privacy Incidents and breach management
· Directly deliver MPS services requiring Data Privacy Subject Matter Expertise.
· Maintain a written knowledge management system to enable measurable, predictable and repeatable delivery of MPS services.
· Work with teams addressing complex compliance and risk management challenges relating to data privacy, data protection and information risk management.
· Research and analyse legal or regulatory requirements, including as developed through administrative or judicial proceedings.
· Participate in compliance and risk assessments including privacy impact assessments.
· Assist in the review, classification and mapping of client data processing and data flows.
· Review and analyse client written materials, such as policies, procedures, and governance artefacts. Assist in drafting and revising client deliverables—including reports, correspondence, presentations, and written tools such as policies and templates.
· Play a hands-on role in business development for both MPS and Advisory work, such as by helping to draft proposals and participating in meetings with current or potential clients.
· Participate in client meetings, such as interviews or presentations, which often include senior executives or directors of the client.
· Monitor and prepare reports on global regulatory developments.
· Be expected to sometimes travel to client sites for up to 75% of your week, other weeks there will be no travel at all depending on the demands of the client.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0855) IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp.z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A law-based degree.
· At least three years work experience in Privacy and data protection.
· Experience within a legal or regulatory organisation.
· Superior writing and editing skills with the ability to construct well-founded, clear, and concise analyses and recommendations.
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
· Ability to handle complex information, solve problems, and manage multiple tasks.
· Effective communication skills with clients, and within all levels of the organization.
· Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships.
· Strong alignment to integrity and ethics.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Postgraduate education with a specialisation in privacy and data protection.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.