As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
· Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
· Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
· Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
· Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
· Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
· Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
· Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
· Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
· Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
· Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
· Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
· Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
· Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
· Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
· Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
· Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.