Microsoft Practice is a rapidly developing and growing practice in IBM. We work at the highest levels of quality, utilizing IBM's resources and incorporating IBM's products into Microsoft solutions. The team is comprised of highly experienced and skilled consultants and specialists who have a track record of high quality delivery to multiple and varied clients across UK and Europe.
We are looking for a Microsoft D365 Technical Architect whose responsibilities include working within IBM Global Business Services, Microsoft team providing custom solutions using your expertise and expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (formally AX) to provide world class solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate should have experience of the following:
· Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
· Demonstrable development experience with Dynamics 365 for finance and operations
· Analysis, technical solution design and implementation
· An appreciation of the overall Microsoft stack
· Complex project team leadership and / or working as part of a team
· Full project lifecycle experience
The successful candidate will have:
· Proven leadership skills.
· Be able to motivate and lead distributed Agile SCRUM teams working toward common goals and objectives.
· A continuous delivery track record.
· Be able to lead by example and perform role model.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Be able to convey complex technical information into clear, concise and coherent messages in business terms.
· Stakeholder management experience. RWMS
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Extensive experience within the IT industry with a proven track record
· Experience with the previous version Dynamics AX
· Previous experience ideally within a distributed delivery team on / offshore
· Excellent documentation, solution design, application configuration, technical leadership
· Demonstrate a strong understanding technically of Dynamics 365 finance and operations modules such as Trade & Logistics modules (core & extended), Finance, Retail and POS
· Must have proven track record of delivering enterprise projects
· Experience in delivering projects using Waterfall, Iterative and Agile approaches
· Must be able to drive projects to completion
· Wider ERP experience beneficial
· Understanding of data migration strategies
· Experience and understanding of external components such as Dynamics Mobile, SQL Analysis Services, SSRS, Power BI, PowerApps (CDM), etc
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO/Dynamics AX accreditation in development
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience of SharePoint Server, O365 would be advantageous
· Experience delivering Azure platform based projects would be hugely advantageous
Secondary Job Category
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire