Microsoft Practice is a rapidly developing and growing practice in IBM. We work at the highest levels of quality, utilizing IBM's resources and incorporating IBM's products into Microsoft solutions. The team is comprised of highly experienced and skilled consultants and specialists who have a track record of high quality delivery to multiple and varied clients across UK and Europe.
We are looking for a Microsoft Analytics Architect whose responsibilities include:
· Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing.
· Analysis / requirements gathering, solution design and implementation.
· In depth knowledge of the overall Microsoft BI and Analytics stack.
· Complex project team leadership and / or working as part of a team.
· Full project lifecycle experience.
The successful candidate will have:
· Proven leadership skills.
· Be able to motivate and lead distributed Agile SCRUM teams working toward common goals and objectives.
· A continuous delivery track record.
· Be able to lead by example and perform role model.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Be able to convey complex technical information into clear, concise and coherent messages in business terms.
· Stakeholder management experience.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Extensive experience within the IT industry with a proven track record
· Solid experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS Analytics
· Previous consulting experience ideally within a distributed delivery team on / offshore
· Excellent business analysis, documentation, gap analysis, solution design, application configuration
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of the various Azure services and third party products services
· Good experience and knowledge of Data Warehousing patterns and techniques
· Must have proven track record of delivering enterprise analytics projects
· Experience in delivering projects using Waterfall, Iterative and Agile approaches
· Must be able to drive projects to completion
· Understanding of data and service migration strategies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience of Microsoft SaaS services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analytics, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services, Azure HDInsight.
· SQL Server technologies (on premise and Azure).
Secondary Job Category
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire