At IBM Services Center France, our Project Managers are in charge of the end-to-end implementation of our customer projects. They coordinate the overall performance, scope, cost and deliverables of a project team. They are placed directly in front of the customer and are in charge of managing communication and contractual relations.
We are looking for Project Managers with a first experience in the implementation of complex IT infrastructure (data center migration, migration to the cloud, implementation of Hybrid Cloud type solutions, deployment of new infrastructures...). These projects are characterized by major business challenges for our customers, multidisciplinary teams spread over several countries, implementation spread over several phases.
If you are ready to help our customers and project teams to succeed, we would be delighted to meet you!
Your main responsibilities:
· With the support of the project team, perform the services as described in the contract using the latest methods, offers and technologies available. This includes setting up and leading the project team including subcontractors, partners and suppliers, managing the contractual deliverables and managing the associated risks.
· Management of the overall project schedule and measurement of the project's progress
· Contract management (compliance with the contractual perimeter, change management, participation in the commercial negotiation of amendments)
· Performance management (setting up indicators, financial follow-up: revenue / costs / invoicing, identification of deviations and setting up corrective plans, etc.).
· Implementation of a communication plan with all the actors concerned (customer, sales teams, project team, IBM management)
Regular trips to customer sites are to be expected in France.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
IT Management Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(1296) IBM Services Center - France
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You have 3 to 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure project management.
· You practice the Agile method and you have implemented it within the framework of your projects.
· You master the concepts of the Public, Private, Hybrid cloud, as well as containers.
· You like to work in a team, you have analytical and synthesis skills, and communication is one of your strong points.
· Fluent in French (C1) and B2 level in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· You have been involved in the different phases of complex technical projects from design, sales to implementation.
· You have demonstrated on your previous missions your expertise in customer relationship management, including conflict resolution, management of a contractual perimeter, mission management.
· You have a first experience in implementing Cloud technologies (e.g.: Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, etc.).
· You have a good knowledge of DevOps issues.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.