Description de l'offre
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
At Schneider Electric, we believe that our Customers see our company through our People. We are passionate and engaged to do a great job. We value collective ambitions more than individual ones. We promote empowerment over control. We believe in intelligence, freedom, accountability, and trust.
We are now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our team located in Warsaw, Poland. The person will work in global controlling functions, which is a structure of Schneider Electric group leading controlling and financial processes globally and will report directly to Finance Business Partner for Global Functions.
What will you do?
· Analyze Global Functions results and understand drivers behind results in EMEAS APAC, NAM
· Monthly analyze of actual cost vs Prior, Target, Forecast
· Communicate and cooperate with local controllers around the word,
· Control bookkeeping entries at process of monthly book closings,
· Month-end report to operational Managers: cost vs budgets
· Support forecasting and controlling activities of Global Functions cost
· Invoice process of Intercompany cost cross charge for regional and local purpose in cooperation with Accounting Share Service
· Prepare indicators/KPI for performance measurement
What will help you to be successful?
· Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance
· Up to 1- 2 years' experience on similar position
· Understanding of finance, management accounting and reporting areas
· Data analytics and MS Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in English is essential
· Good command of French will be a big asset
· Analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
· Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work
What do we offer?
· Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
· Work in a diverse and supportive team of great professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
· Induction process that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
· Opportunity to develop and grow through experience and exposure
· Operating according to LEAN methodology
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account also in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".