Are you interested in AI applications and their development?
Do you enjoy working with bleeding-edge technologies and seeking solutions to challenging analytical problems?
We want to hear from you!
· Data analysis of structured and unstructured data related to ongoing projects
· Developing custom algorithms and analytical tools
· Working with both open source and proprietary technologies (mainly IBM Cloud and its cognitive applications)
· Analytical support to the project team and close cooperation with all its members: consultants, developers, architects
· Data summarization and visualization, communicating the findings to both internal and external stakeholders What we expect from you:
· Some related working experience (can be in the form of long-term projects)
· Good orientation in advanced analytics and core data science algorithms
· Practical knowledge of data manipulation techniques and at least a few supervised or unsupervised modeling techniques; knowledge of NLP techniques is an advantage
· Working knowledge of R or Python is a must, knowledge of more programming languages is an advantage
· Willingness and motivation to learn new technologies
· Analytical mind and good communication skills
· Ability to communicate in both English and Czech
What we can offer:
· Agreement on working activities (DPČ, 20 hours/week) with a possibility of long-term cooperation
· Opportunity to get hands-on experience with bleeding-edge technologies and work on high-impact projects
· Friendly on-site working environment with possible home office arrangements
· Competitive remuneration based on your experience
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0035) IBM Ceska Republika, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
fluent Czech and English language is required
Early Professional Track
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.