· Support agile teams with development.
· Analyze, design, code, test and put in production custom solutions for IBM clients in an Agile environment.
· Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the client and the other members of the team.
· Perform root cause analysis of process issues.
· Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Software Development Life Cycle knowledge.
· SOAP/REST services.
· Knowledge with major databases (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL).
· Excellent soft skills, active listening/reading, sympathy, ask when in doubt, explain clearly and set right expectations.
· Good planning and organization skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
· Analytical thinking & attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, driving continual improvement & operational success with little direction.
· Ability to learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Design and implementation of Business Processes would be considered an advantage .
· IBM Business Process Manager (IBM BPM) would be considered a great advantage.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
New Collar Role
As an Application Developer, you will join IBM Digital Innovation and Transformation team who is delivering high end to end Solutions regarding Digital transformations to the biggest Bulgarian Financial, Insurance and Telecom clients. As a part of our successful team, you will support process digitalization and automation streams by translating requirements into the design and development of customized solutions in an agile environment.
The Digital Transformation success of IBM clients is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM's clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest technologies and tools, educations, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
This position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what's next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.