IBM Baton Rouge Client Innovation Center is working with clients in various industries on their digital transformation journey
· to shape new demands through personalized experience, contents and innovation.
· to create and develop an environment that enables innovation and the rapid testing of ideas (fail fast, learn fast),
· to set up the tools, methods and approaches for the client to create a sustainable and cost-effective digital capability and deliver against an initial set of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs). IBM is looking for an Adobe Application Developer that could help us implement cutting-edge Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
· Work with both internal team and client team on implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
· Develop Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) code asset
· Perform Unit and integration testing
· Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success
This is not a work from home opportunity. It will require relocation to Louisiana once the Client Innovation Center reopens. This position requires up to 50% travel.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum of 2 years of experience developing solutions using Adobe Experience Manager with general knowledge of setup, development, configuration and Dev/Ops procedure
· Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services
· Experience in Agile projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
· Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer
· Experience with services architecture, headless application, Progressive Web App (PWA) and Single Page Application (SPA)
· Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
· Good knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs etc.)
· Good knowledge about AEM deployment process
· Good knowledge of AEM Forms
· Good knowledge of Adobe eco-systems and capability
· Experience in usage of Selenium
· Experience with an application/web server.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
IBM intends this job to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.