At IBM, work is more than a job—it's a calling. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Let's put smart to work.
Are you ready to put smart to work?
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN IBM GUADALAJARA
· Competitive health benefits
· Flexible vacation policy; 12 Vacation days + 6 floating days per year so you can enjoy more time with your family and friends
· Health Insurance
· Free transportation across the city to get you to our campus and back to the city
· Cafeteria with 5 different menus every day
· Pasta & Salads food court with healthy options and snacks if you're looking for more options
· Soccer Field, Basketball and Volleyball courts and tournaments all year long, join one of our teams
· We've a Lactation room for new moms
· Feeling like exercising at work? No problem! We've got a fitness center
· Meditation class, chess group, dancing lessons and plenty other activities to do in your spare time at campus
· We also have Portuguese, English and other language conversation groups
· We also got discounts with different partners all over the world (Apple, Lenovo, Samsung, Flight companies, Disney among others)
· Nutritionist and mental care support are available at any time for our IBMers
· We also care for the stray dogs that arrive to our campus, so we've an “Adopt a pet day”
· A bank on site as well as many ATMs
· If you feel like relaxing and getting distracted for a while, we've a Creative Gym with a ping pong table and other games
· ESPP 5% discount on BM Stock Purchase Program
· Peer Recognition & Rewards program
· Our IBMers get maternity and paternity leave when their baby is born
· Wellness advisor
· IBM has volunteer opportunities to support communities abroad
· We recycle on campus and we've afforestation campaigns in the year
· IBM has been patent leader for 26 years and our patent program is open for everybody
· We've Career counseling for all our employees
· You can trade your recognition rewards at our IBM online store
· We've plenty free certifications for IBMers, like Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
· You can join one of our BRGs that pursue different goals to keep our campus diverse and inclusive
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0178) IBM Servicios Profesionales, S. de R. L. de C.V.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
3 years of experience with the following technologies:
Spring REST services
Fluent conversational English skills
Experience working with AGILE methodology
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit