Position is for an application Developer. His responsibilities includes: designing and coding Rest API's and MicroServices as well as using the DevOps tools for continuous integration, builds, and monitoring of the solutions.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong collaboration skills: Working in teams, communication, documentation, organization
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of application security including: SAML, SSL, certificate and token management, etc.
- Basic understanding of Internet infrastructure, firewalls, load balancing, networking, routing, server performance, storage throughput and latency, etc.
- Ability to deploying high performance systems with reliable logging and Monitoring practices with toolssuch as New Relic, Dynatrace, Falcon, etc.
- Required Fluent English.
- Location IBM Campus Guadalajara.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in Java development. Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and tools
- Demonstrated experience in DevOps practices, process and technologies
- Demonstrated experience in Agile approach
- Demonstrated experience in Microservices model, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices &best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.