You are an Iteration manager - Business analyst, who will apply Knowledge of Agile Life Cycle Management and analyse Requirements to re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to manage change and to work under stress. You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date Business, technical knowledge and delivery excellence. You are a good team player and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team. We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
As an Iteration manager - Business analyst , you will:
· Manage Agile Teams and Perform ScrumMaster Role.
· Manage application development process based on Agile methodologies
· Handle release planning, change management and own application delivery.
· Perform Requirements/User Story Identification & Analysis
· Validate Requirements with Clients/Stakeholders
· Develop Insights from Analysis
· Continually focus on improving the application
· Advise on Scope Priority Aligned to Objective
· Manage Stakeholder Relationships
· Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
· Ensure implementation of appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
· Perform Communications with Clarity
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Iteration Manager
· Experience in the overall project planning via Agile process of Backlog grooming, Iteration Planning
· Prior experience in Playback sessions with Product Owners, Designers, the other Squad Tech Leads, overall Lead
· Experience as Architect as well as with the Agile Coach and Master Iteration and Project Manager
· Work experience in agile environment and implementation of agile ceremonies.
· Experience managing multiple teams and deliverables in an Agile way
· Ability to perform Process Design, Business/Technical Consulting activities, along with knowledge of Database fundamentals and exposure to complex SQLs. (DB2/Oracle/MySQL)
· Experience with source control management tools (GitHub, Jenkins) and using Agile lifecycle management tools like Jira
· Self-directed towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience working on Transformation projects from Legacy technologies into Cloud & modern technologies
· Exposure to Project Management Tools and Program Governance
· Understanding of IBMs Identity Provisioning process
· Experience in development and release Management
· Achievement of KPIS (owns Operational goals at EO level)
· Sound technical knowledge on data analytics
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.