Purpose of the job:
Provide technical system support and perform application testing related activities for Finance business applications
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Participating in diverse Agile ceremonies (standup, showcase, retro) to discuss status of project activities, actions, tasks, blockers; providing input about completed and closed items
· Work in an Agile environment
· Developing own skills and knowledge with fitting to business strategy. Building the gathered knowledge into team knowledge
· Maintain applications and provide technical issue resolution
· Learn and understand the architecture of different business applications
· Provide application and middleware support
· Maintain good working relationships with all parties
· Create test cases and perform testing activities
· Create and maintain reports
· Recommend process/systems changes and contribute to the whole lifecycle of the projects/CRs (design, development, testing, deployments)
· Ensure the security and compliance of the application and keep legal and internal regulations
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Experience in handling green screen, mainframe applications
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Good Italian & English language skills
· Ability to communicate, organise and work under own initiative
· Problem solving and visualisation of problems and solutions
· Good time management with ability to prioritise effectively
· Ability to adapt and manage change effectively; enthusiastic willing approach;
· Ability to work independently and as a team player
· Self-education skill
· Creative and proactive thinking
· Working in a multinational environment
· Customer orientation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· SAP knowledge is an advantage
· Experience in business analytics is an advantage (SQL, relational DB)
· Programming skill, UX/Design experience is an advantage
· Experience with Agile
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.