At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Project Manager is responsible for leading an Agile methodology looking to maximize the value delivered to Product Owner and improve Squad performance through automation based on metrics. This role will be in charge of coordination of transormation projects/inititiaves to enable IT/Process solutions for IBM Procurement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Project Management skills with more than 3 years of experience in this role
· Agile experience with more than 3 years of experience working in Agile environments, looking to deliver value to the customers early and often, and helping the team and the Product Owner.
· Experience in IT/Transformation
· Testing/QA Coordination Soft Skills:
· Fluent communication and presentation skills
· Critical Thinking
· Strong reading comprehension Skills
· Leading teams and conflicts resolution
· Fluent English to discuss technical and business topics on a multicultural environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience in SAP Ariba Spend Management implementation / transformation / support related projects
· Experience in ERP /integrated solutions IT implementations
· Organizational Change Management
· Experience in Supply Chain Industry - Indirect Procurement