Do you have a passion for IT and new technology? Do you enjoy problem-solving? IBM's Client Innovation Center in Dubuque, IA is looking for analytical and self-motivated individuals who are innovators and ready to design and execute initiatives that will drive IBM's purpose - and that is to Be Essential.
In this role as an IPC Analyst , you will work with Change Requester, Change Control boards, account teams, SDMs, and SDLs team members. Your responsibilities will be to:
• Prepare and track change requests to ensure that required solution changes are accurately described and reviewed by the proper Change Control boards, responses are coordinated and provided through the review process, and to ensure that all records meet compliance standards as agreed to by IBM and it's client.
• Prepare and track internal change request to ensure that required solutions changes are vetted in our client's environment before submitting an external change record for approval.
• Manage change records within agreed timeframes -- implementing change within the agreed window, and confirmation that it was completed on time as written.
• Act as focal point for process execution to IT organization and other stakeholders.
• Performing/coordinating day to day process management.
• Conduct meetings as needed, i.e., CAB review meeting where the change records are reviewed.
• Provide reports as needed, past due changes, upcoming changes, weekend changes, ad hoc reporting as needed.
• Provide appropriate approvals as needed.
• Follow up with teams as needed for approvals, proper closure and be a resource for those teams that have questions about the process.
• Problem management used to determine the root cause of an incident and subsequent resolution by creating RCA record and following up with task owners to complete analysis promptly to meet SLA requirements including approvals where applicable.
• Ensure that problem record is created with all the needed details from an incident.
• Provide the account team with details facts of the findings of the investigation performed by the administrator team.
Coordinate and provide review process, and to ensure that all records meet compliance standards as agreed to by IBM and it's client.
If you would like to get exposure to a number of different accounts from different sectors, interact with employees from around the world and gain leadership skills. Join our Team at IBM and let's make an impact. Together, we'll out think challenges and the limits of what's possible.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
High School Diploma/GED
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· One to three years of working knowledge of MS Office products needed
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Good communicator
· Teambuilding skills; be able to get people from various support areas to work as a team
· Analytical and Problem-Solving skills; have a desire to determine why things happened and what can be done to help them not occur again
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
· One to two years of familiarity with standard computer applications
· Basic interest in technology
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role