As part of Defensive Automation team, an important activity is to identify saving opportunities across Europe centers, to meet the target numbers provided for Europe Nearshore.
· In this role, as an intern, you will focus in understanding the automation pillars and how to identify savings, confirm them with the accounts and report them accordingly.
· Follow-up and validations will be necessary to make sure the information reported is accurate. You will also be responsible for clarifying all validation questions returned for any of those entries and for reporting of the actual status as well as the outlook to the stakeholders.
· You will learn how to engage with each account and discuss about automation opportunities and help them to quantify and report their savings.
· Excellent Excel abilities are required - as the main activities will be related to tracking these savings, from opportunity identification, outlook, until validation confirmation and actuals.
· In a nutshell your role will be to gather and input data, analyze and filter the information,prepare the reports and add them in the dedicated reporting tools and to collaborate with leadership and with other stakeholders for clarifications and validations. The internship is on full time schedule, on 3-month contract, with high possibility of continuity.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· student in final year or fresh graduate;
· would be considered a plus technical studies (such as Computer Science/ Engineering/ Cybernetics/ Mathematics etc)
· Good hands-on knowledge of using Excel and of generating reports based on different input files
· Capacity to gather, update and associate information
· very good understanding of applications and tools that are related to IT industry
· Strong communication skills, as this person will be in contact for multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
· Attentive and patient to go through multiple iterations for clarification and validation procedures related to reporting
· Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
· Ability to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to changes
· Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
· English: must be advanced level
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· basic knowledge of automation
Secondary Job Category
· English:advanced level
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.