Description de l'offre
As an HR Advisor you will be part of a newly established HR account. In the beginning you will be helping the transition of new client HR processes into the IBM center, documenting and testing the Employee Data Management, and Expense Management processes. Once the transition is completed, you will stay in the team and help deliver the HR services, according with the Service Level Agreements agreed with our customer.
Employee Data Management (EDM) job role covers a series of complex and diverse processes, which involves validation of requests, processing of transactions in the Workday HR system and producing HR contracts and letters when appropriate. EDM consists of different cross-process transactions including: New Hire Administration, Personal data change, Organization Data Management, Life Event Management, Long Term Leaves, and Exit Administration. It also includes standard and ad hoc bulk reporting.
Expense Management job role covers the audit and the validation of travel & business expenses submitted by the client employees within the Workday HR system. The expenses are cross-checked against the customer HR & Travel policies. Expenses which have not been correctly submitted are sent back to the employee together with a clear guidance on how to resubmit them.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· English: Fluent
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
· Extreme attention to detail;
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
· Quickly learn new systems, procedures and tools in response to changes in work environment;
· Recommend solutions that meet the client's needs and objectives;
· Ensure teamwork and knowledge management by sharing information with colleagues and country process teams;
· Ensure productivity and high level occupancy;
· Inform your management about any relevant increase/decrease of workload;
· Proactively participate in cross departmental teaming and projects;
· Follow business controls guidelines, corporate instructions and internal processes during work.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Fluent: Dutch / Polish / Czech / Romanian
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role