We are looking to hire Technical Support Specialist with client-first mind set. In this role you will be responsible to receive and record incident related information, provide remote technical support assistance to clients and IBM technical personnel on x86 server products in high availability product environments.
· Perform Problem Determination (PD) and root cause identification while focusing on positive client experience
· Provide remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance for installations, usage, and configuration related questions
· Respond to escalated customer calls, complaints, questions, and queries.
· Participate in standby rotation as part of 24/7 coverage #GTSBGHR21
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Technical support experience in Network/Server support environment
· Customer first mind set with high sense of ownership
· Ability to work individually and as part of wider team
· Fluent German language in speaking and writing
· Fluent English language in speaking and writing
· Analytical and Problem-solving skills, “think out of the box” mind set
· Ability to use clear/good judgement
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Extended Knowledge of x86 Server Environment is considered as an advantage (DELL, HP, Lenovo)
· Knowledge or understanding Data Center Storage (Unified Storage, Storage-Area Network, Direct-Attached Storage) is considered as an advantage.
· Previous experience in a client facing, system administrator role or similar position is considered as an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you'll love your career at IBM.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.