IT Specialist – Business Analyst/ System Analyst will drive various technical activities, work with the business team gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply process and system knowledge, translate business requirements to technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, test the application, and get back signoff from clients. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, impact analysis, test plan, and test report. You will apply your technical and business process skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. You will focus on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Specifically, you will be responsibility to:
· Gather and analyze business requirements by working with the business team, architects and product owners to understand the business needs and problems
· Translate business needs and problems into user stories and technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, create acceptance criteria and the definition of “done,” test the changes and signoff
· Analyze impact of business requirements to effectively develop epics, features and story details for squads
· Provide operational analysis of business functions by analyzing performance metrics and business results
· Communicate complex business and IT concepts effectively with the entire team – from the engineers to the executive stakeholder
· Transition easily between technical terminology to “big picture” ideas with thoughtful analysis, understanding, and demonstrated mastery of written and verbal communication
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A minimum of 2 years of web or APP application system project execution experience, able to face a multi-tasking environment, have time schedule, risk and cost concepts, and deliver quality system analysis and design results
· A minimum of 2 years of experience performing root cause analysis of technical and process issues using strong analytical, good problem-solving skills
· With information expertise, ex. System analysis, system design, database design, information security, web technology, etc.
· Familiar with the financial industry/bank's overall information architecture and front-end system architecture, and have the ability to transform business requirements into system design.
· Familiar with financial industry/banking business and operation process
· Ability to handle the requirement analysis and system design of complex business modules, and be able to lead Junior SA to complete the project tasks
· Demonstrated experience working with Clients/Product Owners to understand the product road map and capture business requirements and functional requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience leading Design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user design
· Familiarity in Agile developing environment
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.