A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application. In this sense, they provide an end-to-end service, and can be involved in projects that involve databases and building user-facing websites. A Full Stack Developer must be familiar with and highly skilled in most aspects of web and application development.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0178) IBM Servicios Profesionales, S. de R. L. de C.V.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic Linux usage (echo, cat, vi, ping, ssh, scp, sftp, setting environment variables, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience using a modern programming language (i.e. Python, Node.JS)
- At least 2 years of experience using relational databases
- Experience with React JS, React Top-level API (Components, Props, Hooks, State and Lifecycle) and JSX
- Experience with a Version Control System (Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc)
- Good English level. Able to communicate effectively with people from different English-speaking regions. Comfortable engaging with technical and business stakeholders
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience creating and troubleshooting Docker containers and images
- Experience with Python 3.X and/or Node.JS
- Experience with a cloud provider (IBM Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with DevSecOps practices and CI/CD tools (Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, etc.)
- Testing experience (TDD, Gherkin, Coverage, Unit tests, Mocking)
- Experience using and developing REST APIs
- Experience with GitHub best practices (Creating pull requests, reviewing code, merging, creating branches, etc.)
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.