As a Full Stack Developer….you will
· Design and research and develop components of software architecture.
· Coordinate and/or provides technical direction on integration of new and highly complex technologies with overall software architecture. Ensure that newly designed or revised databases stay in sync with company standards for design, maintenance, modification and efficiency.
· Tackle problems and resolves or recommends highly creative solutions for highly complex software problems that impact software and/or systems architecture.
· Provide technical direction on product planning for complete software systems.
· Participate in presenting technical plans and proposals to various technical and non-technical groups and provides recommendations.
How we'll help you grow:
· You will get an opportunity to understand future marketplace trends, influence business strategies to address future customer requirements and influence industry standards.
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you love to become the authority you want to be.
· You'll learn directly from guide Architects in the field.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5-10 Yrs of Experience.
· Proven technical knowledge which encompasses Java Software Development, Dev-Ops, Release automation, Security
· Should be able to evaluate open source tools & technologies, recommend suitable tools based on the requirements.
· Developing enterprise-grade highly scalable java based application.
· Develop and Build Microservices.
· Writing test cases using Java testing framework.
· Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
· Hands-on experience with programming languages in Java.
Java Developer, Algorithms, Data structure.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven knowledge with IT field related technologies and environment; Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc..
· Proven knowledge in Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies.
· Demonstrates knowledge in utilizing Atlassian JIRA platform including understanding of workflow/ process development.
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As a Full Stack Developer….
• You have developed strategies and long-term plans for researching new or projected operating systems and complete software architecture and provided recommendations.
• Conceptualized, researched, analyzed and proposed new software architecture designs and evaluated and recommende improvements to existing software architecture.
• Coordinated and/or provided technical direction on integration of new complex technologies with overall software architecture. Preferably worked in SaaS environment.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
Love working with state-of-the-art technologies? Offers one of the most advanced, dynamic and integrated portfolios of enterprise security products and services. The portfolio, supported by world renowned IBM X-Force® research, enables organizations to effectively handle risk and defend against emerging threats.
IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure. We offer a dynamic solution to be used by the C-Suite and senior leaders to better visualize.IBM operates one of the world's broadest security research, development and delivery organizations, monitors 20 billion security events per day in more than 130 countries, and holds more than 3,000 security patents.
IBM MaaS360 is the Trusted Leader in Enterprise Mobility Management providing solutions to thousands of customers worldwide -- from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, rely on this software as the foundation for their mobile initiatives. We make working in a mobile world simple and safe by delivering comprehensive mobile security and management for applications, content, email, and devices. Instantly accessible from the web, MaaS360 is easy to use and maintain and provides the flexibility organizations need to fully embrace mobility in every aspect of their business. Backed by the most responsive support in the industry, we put our customers first by providing them with the best user experience for IT and employees.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be critical.” We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is reassured. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're reassured to craft breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.