As a Full Stack Developer:
· Work in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers
· Use IBM's Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
Skills & Expertise:
· Experience in Spring Framework using Spring REST, MVC, IOC, AOP, JPA, Rest template and feign client
· Strong hands on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot
· Strong hands on experience building front end components using HTML/CSS/JS and frameworks like Angular/React
· Having Knowledge in Apache Kafka, ELK Stack
· Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Maven/Gradle, logging API -- Slf4j and Log4j
· Experience and knowledge of employing automated code quality check tools like Sonar to ensure secure and quality coding
· Very good experience in using source control tools like Git, good understanding of branching system, and release management
· Hands-on experience in JUnit, Mockito, TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD and CI/CD pipeline
· Well versed in Collections, Streams, Functional programming/Lambda, Multi threading, ThreadPool Executors
· Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL [RDBMS software - Oracle and MySQL]
· Familiarity with NoSQL database – MongoDB
· Good knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Cloud platforms
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(8340) IBM Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.