As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for Java/Java EE application development while demonstrating expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing as a part of talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
As part of the platform team responsible for designing and building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, act as an individual contributor & collaborator
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are aligned with specifications
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 3-6 years of experience in developing Java based backend applications
· Experience using Java 8,Spring Boot, Spark, Spring Cloud and Microservices
· Proven expertise in core Java/Python, Spring framework, Angular & Nodejs
· Working knowledge of RESTful web services, kafka messaging service, EI frameworks like apache fuse
· Demonstrated knowledge of distributed systems and how they are deferent from traditional monolith applications
· Proficient in writing unit and integration tests with JUnit and Spring test framework
· Hands-on experience in No SQL & SQL data bases (preferably Postgres, Mongo with GridFs, Cassandra, Orient DB)
· Working ability of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Confirmed expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns. DDD, Microservices, CQRS knowledge will have advantage
· Validated experience using code versioning tools such as Git etc
· Spark knowledge is highly desired
· Prior work experience in Agile development environment using methodologies like Scrum and tools like JIRA, Confluence etc
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Service & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.