Do you have experience with complex accounting or audit ?
Become Financial Statements Accounting Analyst and join our Statutory Accounting Team at IBM.
Your role will consist of:
• preparation of financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• ensuring compliance with regulatory and external reporting requirements and statutory filing deadlines for IBM legal entities
• identification of US GAAP to Statutory differences, adjustment analysis & decision making on proper accounting treatment
• communication with various counterparts (external audit firms and internal teams)
• support external and internal audit cycle
• working on various projects, analyses and reports
What do we expect:
• 2 years of audit experience or complex accounting
• knowledge of IFRS , US GAAP
• Strong communication skills
• Good team player with ability to work under pressure
• Fluent English
The Benefits will include :
• Salary starting from EUR 1.800 gross / month, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Flexible working time (core hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Home office
• 20 or 25 days of holiday + 3 additional vacation days
• 3 personal days off
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Parking facilities for bikes and cars
• Education package (ACCA, classroom or e-learning courses, internal or external trainings)
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• ProCare - private medical center
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
• Attractive Well-being program including Sitting massages
IBM's purpose - to be essential - and our values – dedication to every client's success, innovation that matters for our company and the world, and trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - serve as the foundation of our culture and brand. It's the “why” of IBM. As we enter a new era for our industry and our planet, our CEO has asked, “What will we make of this moment – as businesses, as individuals, as societies?” Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment- you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.