As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Turbonomic, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels and business disruptions. Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform, while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending. Our Network Performance Management (NPM) technology provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their network infrastructure, and simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers, and managed service providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance. Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of AI-driven hybrid cloud.
What You'll Be Doing:
· Achieve individual sales quotas by prospecting and closing strategic deals from cold call to install
· Build sales campaigns in a region to develop new business in; the West, Southeast/Central or Northeast
· Develop customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and opportunity identification
· Build a book of business within our target commercial accounts
· Drive opportunity progression from identification, product demonstrations, technical reviews and implementation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 3-5 years direct sales experience, preferred exposure to closing at the C-Level suite
· Experience achieving over 100% of sales quota
· Sell ARM into the data center eco-system i.e., virtualization, converged infrastructure, flash array, storage, application performance monitoring, hybrid cloud etc.
· Competitive, and passionate team player who is motivated to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
· Exceptional communication and consultative skills to employ solutions-based selling
· Interest in high technology and new market trends within the software-defined data center
· Virtualization Sales Certification(s) a big plus
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Technical aptitude required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise