- Interpret research insights and build understanding of the subject to design for user and market resonance
- Design visual experiences that unify and exemplify a convergence of user / market insights and brand / design language
- Translate information into visual forms that make information attractive, easier to understand and actionable
- Communication through the use of color nuances, tone, layout, composition, images, typography, interactions and movement
- Unify all visual elements as part of a brand experience and philosophy to tell a consistent and compelling narrative
- Design for accessibility
- Make ideas come to life through images and visual representations of concepts at various levels of fidelity
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops; with users; prototypes and tests; documentation
- Design Design System components
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
RIO DE JANEIRO
Primary job category
(0022) IBM Brasil-Industria, Maquinas e Servicos Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Rio De Janeiro
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Great communication skills, organization and teamwork.
- Analytical reasoning, with good ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to generate insights.
- Empathy with users and the context to define the best objectives for the proposed experience.
- Experience in design for mobile, desktop and wereables platforms.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Cleanmock; Usability and heuristics principles; Prototyping, Usability tests; methodology Design Thinking & Agile (assume the responsibilities of UI Designer within an Agile Squad and its rites (Planning, Daily and Review).
***Todas as vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas.***
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.