The IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development, Testing Services, Technical Support through to Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code and processes into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Normal 0 14 false false false IT X-NONE X-NONE
· Be responsible for the computer vision part in complex end-to-end solutions.
· Translate, explain and enable your team members in AI computer vision in the overall solution
· Design & develop and implement state of the art AI computer vision cloud-based
· Hands-on ML model development, Data refinement (data gathering will be done by on-site teams), ML training, ML Engineering, ML model lifecycle management and ML pipeline development
· Visualize your outcomes and be able to explain the ML model inputs and outputs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2+ years experience in Python or Scala
· Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
· 2+ years Professional hands-on experience in machine learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch etc.
· 2+ years Experience in image processing/computer vision
· Hands-on experience in object classification, detection and segmentation and handling of computer vision relevant open source libraries
· AI application integration with interfaces / APIs
· Visualizing data to stakeholders
· Analyze and debug AI and computer vision algorithms
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computer engineering or related fields at time of application
· Languages required: Italian, English