At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Designs and builds solutions to move data from operational and external environments to the business intelligence environment using Ab Initio software and DataStage (formerly Ascential) - IBM's WebSphere Data Integration Suite. Skills include designing and developing extract, transform and load (ETL) processes. Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a business intelligence solution. Skills include: ETL, Informatica
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 7+ years development experience on ETLs on various technologies
· 2-3 years of experience of designing ETL solutions for Snowflake on Azure based Data warehouses -
· 2+ years hands-on experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation & maintenance.
· 2+ years of Python or Java development experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Must have hands-on experience on other ETL Tools