Description de l'offre
IBM Global Delivery Center Sofia was found in 2007 and is part of IBM Cognitive Process Services, offering services in Finance, Procurement, Talent and Engagement, and Cognitive Process Automation. We work with our clients to understand their environment, requirements and expected business outcomes to provide the best business solutions and services.
Currently we are looking for Coding Assistant with German, French or Spanish.
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide.
Coding assistance is responsible to identify, classify / code all kind of information, sent to the employee for analysis, in order that this data can be used in the next stage of the marketing analysis by other departments within the company or / and external clients. Output of the data analysis should fulfill a predefined set of criteria.
Primary daily task is creation/matching of the data sent to the employee with the data from the company database with highest possible accuracy; update of the existing database, when needed, within the deadlines; all those should be completed with the highest possible productivity, according to the type of the product groups for which data are treated.
This position offers possibility for full-time or part-time employment.
· Internet research
· Works with the specific software for data coding;
· New item creation in the company database;
· Item search in the database, following predefined criteria;
· Supports his/her line manager in the daily tasks and activities;
· Participates in training;
· All other activities related to the achievement of the team/ departments objectives and time completion of the each project.
· Good knowledge of the required language, both written and spoken (B1-B2);
· Basic Microsoft Office skills;
· Very good Internet Research skills.
English knowledge is a plus.
· Detail oriented;
· Ability to meet tight deadlines/ to adhere to deadlines;
· Team player – able to support other team members and to search help when needed; to strive towards achieving a common result/goal.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
CRM Delivery Cust Svc Rep
State / Province
Primary job category
(1005) IBM Global Delivery Center Bulgaria EOOD
Full-time OR Part-time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Bus Outsourcing Delivery - Cust Relationship Mgmt
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role