Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working with Product Owners, Architects and other stakeholders to articulate application requirements from a system, business and user perspective to enable the team to rapidly deliver solutions and enhancements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Agile Principles, Methodology and Practices
· Systems and Business Analysis experience
· Ability to draw process maps, write user stories, and epics
· Evidence of experience with gathering and analysing technical and non-technical information, documenting processes and solutions to solve specific problems or meet business/systems outcomes.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· AWS Cloud knowledge/awareness
· Design Thinking
· DevOps knowledge