As a Business Analyst you will interact with internal and external stakeholders to provide reporting consultation, act as the data SME, develop, own, maintain, execute reports, and build ad-hoc report templates that can be used by a global client organization. This individual will leverage technical knowledge of Excel, VBA macros, relational database concepts, and ATS system analytic tools to build report templates that can be accessed and viewed, by the client recruiting operations teams globally. The person in this role will have technical or database development background, experience in analyzing recruitment operations, process and technology and a flexible approach to handling a dynamic work environment and projects. The person in this position will be data driven, a self-starter, and highly motivated to go beyond what is asked.
· Develop, maintain, and execute reports
· Build ad-hoc report templates that can be used by a global client organization
· Performs queries and searches on databases for qualified candidates
Leverage advanced technical knowledge of excel, macros and use the use of ATS system's analytic tools to build report templates that can be accessed, used, and updated by the client recruiting operations teams globally
· Reads documentation provided and documents production
· Talks to subject matter expert regarding the positions
· Other administrative tasks as needed
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Strong experience of Business Analyst in recruitment/HR area,
· Solid working experience with MS Office, MS Access, Power Point, and Excel, including the ability to work with pivot tables, manipulate data, and format data,
· Previous experience of database development or administration,
· Visual Basic experience,
· Fluent in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience of the business development process, which includes financial, industry insights and consultative selling skills that can be applied to opportunities across the business unit
· Workday Applicant Tracking System experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire