Description de l'offre
B2B Release Manager
The Weather Company, an IBM business is looking for a Release Manager to coordinate the efforts necessary to ensure successful launches of our SaaS offerings.
The B2B Release Manager will work with engineering, product and marketing management to align all activities related to properly delivering SaaS offerings on time. It will be an important and visible position in the organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a measurable impact, this position could be for you. The role includes a great deal of project management and is focused on customer success. This includes ensuring the delivery of release notes, marketing materials, training materials and sales enablement training.
Our solutions are critical to major airlines, insurance companies, agriculture, broadcast media and energy providers. By combining our weather data and services with our specialized knowledge of specific lines of business we help customers keep people safe and maximize their business efficiency. We have a long history of providing value to our customers with exciting new offerings on the way.
· Panning and designing the Programme/release and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
· Defining the release governance arrangements
· Managing third party contributions
· Managing communications with all stakeholders
· Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals operations meetings
· Creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Software Release Manager
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of proven project/product management experience in a SaaS development environment.
· Managing risks and resolving issues that affect deployment scope, schedule and quality.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for all aspects of this position.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Working knowledge of build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef, Urban Code)
· Familiarity with Jira or Rally
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire