IBM's Legal Department is looking for a talented lawyer, based in São Paulo, that will primarily provide support to IBM's core business activities, including reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts such as cloud computing, IT Infrastructure, Consulting services, NDAs, notifications and partnership agreements.
The candidate will also provide legal counsel and guidance to business leaders and constantly interact with other support areas and legal team members on a variety of matters related to IBM's core business and other special projects.
Todas as nossas vagas são elegíveis para pessoas com deficiência ou reabilitadas.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0022) IBM Brasil-Industria, Maquinas e Servicos Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Licensed to practice law in Brazil (OAB);
- Strong transactional / negotiation experience;
- Ability to deal with internal and external clients, resolving conflicts and ensuring business continuity;
- Curious, enthusiastic about technology and open to continuous learning;
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and ethical behavior in challenging and ambiguous situations;
- Ability to work with little supervision, taking ownership for its decisions and leading activities to closure;
- Comfortable working on a high performance and pressure environment;
- Value teamwork and contribute to an extraordinary working climate;
- Ability to spot risks and propose creative solutions;
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
The following will be considered a plus:
- Fluency in another foreign language;
- Familiar with Cloud computing, IT infrastructure and Consulting services;
- Familiar with Data Privacy, FCPA, IT Regulatory aspects and public procurement laws;
- In-house experience at a technology company;
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.