Responsibility of the Role :
The needs of Enterprise customers are Transforming at a exciting pace . There are verticals and accounts that have been early adopters of Hybrid / Multi-cloud computing and at the same time there have been verticals and accounts that are at the cusp of Hybrid / Multi- cloud migration.
We are looking for a seasoned leader ‘ Consulting Leader ‘ with business background, ‘ technical depth ', and communication skills to accelerate growth of IBM Hybrid / Multi-Cloud Services
Towards this goal, s/he will focused on defined high propensity Accounts to lead the positioning & Delivery of IBM GTS Advisory Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Services Value Prop to Enterprise Customers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Solution Representative-Brand Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· High Technical Acumen to position and deliver the Advisory , Migration and Build ( Design) Services
· Position and Delver the Consulting Services including
· Advise : Journey to Cloud Assessment –
· R1 to R6 classification
· ROI of Hybrid Vs Multicloud
· Being able to run auto discovery tools hands on .
· App Modernization / Containerization advise
· IT Roadmap aligned to Business Priorities
· Open Source Transformation
· Move : How does one Mitigate Risk in Migration
· Build – Design Services for Right Architecture
· Manage Best Practices Advise – AI Ops , No Ops , Cloud Native Models , Optimization Techniques
· Good understanding of complexities of large IT environments & Required Hybrid/ Multi-cloud Building Blocks & specially Open Source Red Hat Portfolio
· Lead with ‘ Client First' approach and have thorough understanding of Hybrid/ Multi-cloud Building Blocks and there relevance for client present and future needs
· Microservices / Containers
· DevOps – CI / CD Pipeline
· Leading Public Clouds – IaaS and PaaS Services
· Red Hat – Open Stack , Open Shift , Ansible
· Multi Cloud Management
· Pvt Cloud Management / Orchestration
· Software Defined Data Centre
· Resiliency / DR
· Compliance / Security
· Application / Business Initiative Led Conversation
· Ability to Relate and Present the Value Prop in Relevance to client Business Initiative / Application Needs eg
· Data Lake / Analytics
· Digital Engagement
· ERP Modernization / Upgrade Ability to team up with ISV / Application provider and demonstrate how our proposition can help client accelerate its journey to hybrid cloud
· Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives with ability “t o sell business value ” using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
· Hands on Creating and presenting a strong business case with Financial ROI using standard models like IRR , NPV etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven experience of Positioning and Delivering Value of Consulting Services &to CXOs
· Network and relationships among in the external environment among strategic partner organizations and ISVs.
· Strong technical and analytical capabilities and understanding of complexities of large IT environments
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required in English.
· A self-starter who is customer focused with high energy level and positive disposition
· Ability to execute performance through self-motivation and with minimum supervision.
· Proven ability to initiate action, and complete challenging assignments.
· Ability to multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, common sense, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
· Ability to exercise authority appropriately and effectively.
Secondary Job Category
· Technical bachelor's degree required
· Desirable : MBA / Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.