The Executive Architect is an experienced technical professional who assists the IBM design and delivery teams in providing detailed design services to our private and Hybrid Cloud client base.
The individual is responsible for understanding the technical drivers, issues, and requirements in the customer's environment and implementing Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions as governed by the Hybrid Cloud Services Team. Job duties will primarily include providing technical leadership and support to clients for the pre-sales demonstration, requirements gathering, Solution design and implementation activities associated with Cloud projects.
· Design and Implementation of Private and Hybrid Cloud solutions for the associated customer accounts
· Act as an escalation point for issues that may arise during implementation
· Working with the client to develop infrastructure design consistent and Application Ecosystem with Cloud product solutions, implementation / integration, testing and handover of the Cloud infrastructure and Applications Solution deployed on Hybrid Cloud Environments.
· Co-Create with the client the Cloud Operation Model to support the Cloud Services.
· Architectural design quality of solutions using common Cloud infrastructure.
Some of then technical Skills Required:
· Experience in Architecture or Solutions Design, Operational Support and Business Analysis including:
· Minimum 5 years' experience in technology roles and/or related experience.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in enterprise-class IT infrastructure environments including a working knowledge of scripting, networking, storage, facilities and servers.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services technology or business consultant.
· Strong understanding of Cloud Infrastructure & Networking
· Chef, Puppet, Salt, Docker
· Java script.
· PowerShell and PowerCLI.
· Experience with product APIs such as SOAP and REST.
· Experience with Cloud Management Platforms or other workflow orchestration engines.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0107) IBM del Peru S.A.C.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Professional knowledge of function, business unit or country operations. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies.
*Contribution/Leadership: Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives.
*Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.