The IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services’ technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development, Testing Services, Technical Support through to Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code and processes into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Administration work with stakeholders to define requirements and to customize the platform; understands how to make the platform work for the client need. You’ll be a part of a highly collaborative group of individuals who are passionate about providing an innovative digital customer experience, while continually pushing each other to grow and have fun.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3 years of experience in Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
· 3 years of experience in Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
· 3 years of experience in Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
· 3 years of experience in Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues
· 3 years of experience in training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users
· 3 years of experience in Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
· 3 years of experience in Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce
· 3 years of experience in Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
One of the following certification:
Admin, Advanced Admin, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant