Description de l'offre
Purpose of the job :
Processing of suppliers' paper invoices by entering the data into Accounts Payable System.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Process invoices into Accounts Payable System.
· Ensure quality and accurate work at all times.
· Ensure that invoices are process in timely manner and all deadlines are kept.
· Achieve the required productivity on constant basis.
· Minimize error rate to comply with quality targets.
· Ensure good team work at all times.
· Understand the specifics of the tasks and countries.
· Follow provided procedures, documentation, instructions and Internal Audit & Business Controls guidelines.
· Respond to requests/questions from countries and other IBM functions.
· Raise any issues / problems with the team leader or manager
· Assist in training of new staff
· Be responsible for the day to day activities of the country operation
· Support other operations teams and Country Focal points as necessary
· Ensure adequate cover in the team at all times during vacation and sickness, ensure that the Operations Team-leader is informed and ensure that the monthly time sheet is completed and supplied to the Team-leader for approval
· Assist in country integration's and other ad-hoc projects
· Hebrew language knowledge is a great advantage
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Associate
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent English
· Sufficient language skills to understand invoices
· Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
· Flexible in work schedules
· Some keyboard skills
· Motivated (need to get the work completed successfully and accurately each day)
· Capable of achieving the goals under pressure
· Some computers skills
· Good at teamwork
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.