The Accounts Payable Exception Tier II will be responsible for full cycle of Accounts Payable related tickets & AP inquiries and processing resolved exception invoices.
· Monitor JIRA Ticket system for AP related tickets and resolve issues with business owners and suppliers
· Validate non-conforming/exception invoices (identify all necessary information)
· Create JIRA tickets for non-conforming invoices by exception categories.
· Follow-up with vendors and business owners to resolve issues via e-mail or phone
· Process resolved exception invoices in Oracle
· Process credit memo & AP refund process
· Manage AP related inquiries from business owners, department managers, and vendors
· Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
· Ad Hoc duties as required
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A minimum 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience with knowledge of ERP software (at least 6 month of Oracle AP module)
· Fundamental understanding of operational accounting and basic finance topics
· Experience in working closely with purchasing, receiving, accounting Team to settle the issues raised by purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancy
· Knowledge of, and ability to improve upon, internal control processes as they pertain to the AP function
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interact with employees & venders in a professional manner
· Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Experience in Oracle invoice processing for PO (2 way match & 3 way match) and Non PO
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.