What you´ll do:
• Main tasks are: account analysis, bank reconciliations, accounting calculation and imputations, registration of fixed assets and tasks related to the administrative-accounting sector.
• Comply with internal control activities for the Accounting process.
• Analysis and resolution of exceptions.
• Pushing urgent matters and possessing the ability to prioritize workload.
• Preparation and support of journal entries in corporate tools and IT systems.
• Maintain effective communication with associates from other units, with clients and their suppliers to coordinate and execute functions related to the Accounting area.
• Analysis and execution of accounting reconciliations.
• Meet federal, state, and local financial requirements.
• Assist external auditors by providing the information requested.
• Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks.
• Support the company in optimizing our transactions and financial systems.
• Help streamline and improve the Accounting process
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Process Delivery Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0007) IBM Argentina Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
What you need to know:
· Student or graduate of related careers.
· Experience in Accounting.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Nice to have:
· Advanced English (not exclusive)
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Referral Promo Code
At IBM, work is more than a job, it is a vocation: Build. Design. Encode. Consult. Think with customers and sell. Create market. Invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to try things you never thought possible. Be at the forefront of this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most demanding problems.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM is a leader in cloud platforms and cognitive solutions. Relentlessly reinventing ourselves since 1911, we are the world's largest consulting and technology employer, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI data-driven platform for the enterprise, we are building industry-based solutions to solve real-world problems.