This position is an integral part of the Treasury Tech BPO program. The BPO Treasury Tech specialist is responsible for executing tasks assigned by TL to ensure that strategic goals and deliverables of the BPO program are met. This individual will perform the day-to-day operations of access provisioning, deprovisioning, and reset for all treasury systems (e.g., bank portals, 3rd party and internal treasury tools) for users to support a global multi-billion dollar business.
II. Scope of responsibilities
· Responsible for the day-to-day access provisioning, deprovisioning, and reset for all treasury systems and process improvements
· Ensure timely and error-free access provisioning to all treasury systems
· Support TL in the continuous integration of new treasury systems onto existing access provisioning processes
· Ensure timely creation and submission of all reports according to agreed reporting frequency and ensure that all KPI deliverables are met
· Troubleshoot system access report and portal discrepancies on an ad-hoc basis
· Respond to queries related to the Treasury System Access allocate unassigned tickets on a daily basis
· Create and manage the document repository for all desktop procedures as needed
· Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
· Suggest and drive ( if appilcable) quality initiatives to improve:
· System access provisioning procedures
· Control and governance framework for processes
· Process automation
· Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues
· Support TL and Management in development of strategies that will help the team meet its goals and accelerate its performance
What we offer you:
· Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
· An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you'll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
· Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
· Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
· Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
· Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
· Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Associate
State / Province
Primary job category
(0855) IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp.z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· BA/BS degree (relevant skills or equivalent experience)
· 1-3 years relevant work experience
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business operations and develop recommendations
· Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, and operational excellence
· Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly and work in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
· Experience working with finance or accounting-related products
· Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
· Experience working with international teams
· Experience with Google Docs suite of products strong asset
· Previous experience with a major service ticket or incident management system
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Previous experience with corporate treasury, banking systems, and/or SAP is a plus
· Experience with SQL, ABAP, VBA and/or App Script Programming are a plus
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.