(A) Scope :
(1) Account Techncal Representative, Multiplatform (Power, Storage, Open Source, and OEM Software)
(2) Account support management to assist customer with scheduling of workload
(3) Installations, upgrades, health check, migration, deployment, re-configurations and relocations
(4) Post Sales (break/fix) support
(5) Proactive supports, ECA/code installations, managing crit sit
(6) Consulting to assist with expansion and additional implementations
(7) Ensure timely deliverable of committed revenue milestones for MA or Projects
(B) Customer expectation :
(1) On site response with appropriate skill set and response times
(2) In-country (local language) skilled resource
(3) Zero tolerance on any potential downtime
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Specialist General Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0064) PT IBM Indonesia
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Strong technical education background.
2. Good experience in programming.
3. Familiar with various Open Source Products and Operating System, and has good experience to use it.
4. Has a good knowledge on the IT hardware equipment.
5. Has leadership background
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Same as Above
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.