Operations professional responsible for the daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of COE BSO's larger and more complicated inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serves as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints. Monitors collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures. Prepares materials for use in status account reviews conducted at local and WW levels. Responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtains the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations. Keeps customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes. Operates proactively at all times.
· Daily management of a large/complex account portfolio operating under multiple financing programs and representing varying degrees of risk.
· Review and analyze all required collateral documentation, in a timely manner, as prescribed by the appropriate financing program guidelines, in order to determine and monitor trends and/or confirm reported conditions.
· Identify, report, and resolve loss or risk exposures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Monitor all accounts for program compliance and take appropriate action in instances of noncompliance.
· Clearly and accurately document all customer communications.
· Coordinate account management activities which may involve Credit, Collections, Volume Cash, Marketing or WW.
· Design and implement programs to collect outstanding debts and/or collect/repossess other collateral.
· Terminate/close accounts as necessary ensuring all communication and procedural guidelines are adhered to.
· Maintain strong inside and outside relationships in order to complete customer negotiations.
· Provide customers with recommendations to improve their collateral position with IGFs based upon an analysis of the remarketer's financial statements, cash flow, and business plan projections.
· Respond timely and directly to customer and vendor requests and/or provide customers with updates on issues requiring resolution which are outside of the Operational scope of responsibility.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and IBM Credit personnel.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Financing Business Support Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(1429) IBM Capital Hungary Kft.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent working knowledge of financing program procedures and requirements along with solid background in secured lending practices. Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to mentor and train junior employees and proficiency in negotiating with customers and IBM Credit management.
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting, business admin, and secured lending principles as would be acquired through a bachelor's degree program or through relevant IBM Credit or industry experience. A significant degree of analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Must be creative in developing new plans and methods to accommodate business needs/recover outstanding debts.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a customer contact financial services position
- Applies creativity and sound judgment to the design and implementation of portfolio management strategies in order to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize risk to IBM and customers.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role